Maintenance & Troubleshooting
CLEANING YOUR COILS
Clean Coils as often as you feel necessary for system performance, at minimum –BI-WEEKLY!
If you are experiencing your CB8000 system not cooling as you think it should, take a few minutes to clean your front coils! It is beneficial to the life and performance of the system
- Remove front black foam filter
- Tip box forward a bit by grasping at the top of the unit and tip top towards you.
- Take a garden hose with a very light spray and start at the top of the coils working your spray from side to side from top to bottom of the coils.
- CAUTION… TAKE EXTRA PRECAUTION –NOT to saturate the electrical control panel area to the left since it contains technical wiring and may result in a short in the system.
- Take an air hose and gently blow out any excess water that has accumulated within the coils.
- Replace black front foam filter, and restart system. You should notice a significant change in cooling temperature.