Tennessee Chill Box
WONDERFUL PRODUCT- WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WARRANTY DEPARTMENTS
Do yourself a favor, do not go another day without using Tennessee Chill Box. Besides that their customer service is...
Sounds like you got a winner!
Sounds like you got a winner, Mike. BASF as you know has a lot of contractor contacts. If you have...
Tennessee Chill Box AKA the Life Saver
If anyone is wondering if their fresh air supply is really working... then you need another one. I spent 5...
We have purchased 5 Chill Box Units, and we will continue to buy these Units.
We have purchased 5 Chill box Units, and we will continue to buy these Units. It has solved the problem...
Shawn Gonzales via Facebook
Start Up Procedures
- Plug unit in. Amber light on cord, ALWAYS remains on!
- Set digital display. HIGH Cool, HIGH Fan. NEVER Auto!
- After AC compressor turns on, switch On/Off button to ON.
- Speed dial is set to On/Off. Turn dial counterclockwise to 11.
- Allow CB8000 to blow cold air 5-10 min.
- NOW hook up air hose line(s), set speed control dial to desired comfort zone.