Tennessee Chill Box
We went from 4 men on a truck to 2 men, and did twice as much work.
Sir, I began my spray foam career in June of 2001. I was hired as a helper, and worked my...
Our Installers Refer to it as Life Support!
A little over 11 years ago in June of 2007 we open our doors. At the time the only system...
This is the ONE!
The Tennessee Chill Box company is awesome. Great to work with. Support team is wonderful. If you want the system...
Wow! Great, simply great!
We purchased a Chill Box many years ago. It’s still running but figured we would get the new updated version....
You just can’t be without it!
We have 5 systems from TCB. Love them. The operations department is such great help. You just can’t be without...
Start Up Procedures
- Plug unit in. Amber light on cord, ALWAYS remains on!
- Set digital display. HIGH Cool, HIGH Fan. NEVER Auto!
- After AC compressor turns on, switch On/Off button to ON.
- Speed dial is set to On/Off. Turn dial counterclockwise to 11.
- Allow CB8000 to blow cold air 5-10 min.
- NOW hook up air hose line(s), set speed control dial to desired comfort zone.