Maintenance & Troubleshooting
CLEANING YOUR COILS
You should clean your coils as often as you feel necessary for system performance.
If you are experiencing your CB8000 system not cooling as you think it should, take a few minutes to clean your front coils! It is beneficial to the life and performance of the system
- Remove front black foam filter
- Tip box forward a bit by grasping at the top of the unit and tip top towards you.
- Take a garden hose with a very light spray and start at the top of the coils working your spray from side to side from top to bottom of the coils.
- CAUTION… TAKE EXTRA PRECAUTION –NOT to saturate the electrical control panel area to the left since it contains technical wiring and may result in a short in the system.
- Take an air hose and gently blow out any excess water that has accumulated within the coils.
- Replace black front foam filter, and restart system. You should notice a significant change in cooling temperature.