Chill Box 8000
Air Conditioned Air Supply Systems: CB8000
Tennessee Chill Box is now available with NIOSH Approved Respirators!
Online Order is Now Available! Click Here
The Chill Box 8000 offers 40% more cooling capacity than the original CB 5000. Up to two (2) hoses may be used, and up to 200′ each with our standard kits.
- CFM output–Regulated Speed Control
- Provides 97 CFM’s at the Exterior Manifold
- Equipped with an Exterior manifold to allow for the use of multi-air lines, (single or double lines)
- Under normal climatic conditions, the CB8000 will operate with (2) 200′ Air lines
- Digital Control panel that allows for Temperature display and adjustments (Ambient/Actual)
- 110 Volt/ 15/Amp electric requirement
- Unit measures 23 1/2″ H x 15″ D x 19 1/2″ W — 76 lb unit
- Powder Coat finish for Long Lasting Durability.
- Unit is Sealed and Maintenance free (with the exception of a removable, washable filter) replaceable through the Tennessee Chill Box
- Use with Mask, Hood or Ratchet Respiratory Shield applications
- Limited 1 year Warranty
- ELIMINATES Compressors
- ELIMINATES Multi-Stage filter panels, calibration systems, replacement filters, and test kits.
The Chill Box 8000 offers 40% more cooling capacity than the original CB 5000. Up to two (2) 200’-air hoses may be used supplied by the Tennessee Chill.
Tennessee Chill Box supplied Air Hoses & Breathing Tubes MUST be used in conjunction with the CB8000.
Complete system price: $3,145.00 (plus Shipping & Handling)
Complete system includes
- Chill Box 8000
- 200′ air line
- 2 hoods or 1 mask
- breathing tubes
- dual adapter
- and all fittings
Call for Contractor & Quantity discount pricing!